Are you searching for solutions?
Is workplace incivility, poor client satisfaction, sagging productivity, low employee retention rates, or increased recruitment expenses taking a toll on your company's bottom line?
Then consider an in-house training program designed to provide vital tools your staff will need to help them manage their personal and professional stresses better. After all, your goal is to develop employees who are more content, more focused, more effective and more productive.
Why would you choose this particular stress management training program for your workforce above others?
- It is presented on a professional online course platform by Thinkific.
- Colorful, upbeat lessons make learning more pleasant and less stressful.
- Practical lessons make the information useful without the burden of technical medical language.
- Each lesson is versatile, in that the employee decides how "in-depth" he/she wants to study by choosing or not choosing a variety of "Added Value" segments.
- The twelve short lessons, each including an assignment, can be completed over a period of 12 months or less. That helps to decrease the stress caused by most new learning environments.
- The final quiz is actually an "open book" project in the form of a customized "plan of action" that each employee makes for herself/himself... to be submitted for yearly evaluations for ongoing accountability
How can this online stress training program benefit your administrative department?
- Online training provides shift flexibility and convenience for both employees and administration.
- Each employee signs up for the course using a Business Code exclusively designed for your company alone, making it user-friendly for administration.
- Submission of the final quiz to administration is a good way to evaluate and keep records for ongoing yearly employee evaluations. For example, it could suggest that more in-depth and personalized assistance through the organization's EAP might be beneficial to the employee.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR FOR A QUOTE
Click this button.
Choose UNKINKED Primer Online Stress Management Course-Group Rates.
STRESS TRAINING FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION
Online Course For Organizations/Businesses- Stress Management Training
The UNKINKED Primer Program